Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Project

Alright.  I lost a battle with a glass shelf today, and it was a long day besides that.  Therefor, I unfortunatly have still not gotten around to posting those other two pieces I wanted to put up here.

I'd still like to get into talking about the comic I've been working on but passive aggressive drama, a long day at work, and the aforementioned mild head injury have just exhausted that drive.

Suffice it to say I've been working with a start up company as they launch their first books.  While the politics have been less than fun and it's been a lot of work, I've had a blast working with the other artists and have met a lot of really cool people.  It's been fun getting my name out in print too, and while Google Analytics says it's really made no impact, I'm hoping that changes down the line. 

I'll post more details, links, and images in the near future.   For now you can 'Facebook Search' 'Under Dog Comics' and take a look around.


-Katie

1 comment:

Felin said...

I checked out the facebook, dug some of it, curious as to which one you're taking part in.

All in all though, congratulations.
I shall continue to stalk you, hope for your success, and also whine at your inbox every so often until you want to end me.