Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lets try something new, shall we?


My father came downstairs tonight and handed me the weirdest looking planner (?) I'd ever seen. It's a funny shape (larger than an 8.5 x 11 in length) and it really has no logical organizational layout. Its primarily a big blank page with some letters and numbers and a circle in the corner where you COULD potentially write the month...Yea. Intrigued I took the one he offered. I don't do well with planners, since I'm used to just writing everything in my sketchbook. But I do keep a notebook in my purse and I just thought that maybe this weird thing was for me. Well I started drawing in it, and realized it would be an interesting thing if I tried to doodle in it every night before bed...so yeah. We'll see how that goes. Here's tonight's page.

No comments: