Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Concept Art III





Ok, these are the three finals for Concept Art. I really did not put the time into them that I wanted to...but here they are anyway. I will refrain from uploading a bunch of images..just enough so you get the idea. :) This concludes the Concept Art update for now.

I'd like to end this series of post by linking to the CA page of my Concept Art teacher. Since I know this blog will be visited primarily by AIS students, I hope its ok. You should really check out her work, especially if you're feeling like you need to be inspired to work a little harder.

Click here to check out her page...its full of goodies. Enjoy!

-K. Manske

1 comment:

Chado said...

My favorite is the...mouse. I looked at it for a while and the first thing I noticed was, Oh, what a poor little stuffed mou...oh my go-------- It's EVIL!!! It's so cool. You should work on it more.
~Chad